Districts can preview unsuppressed versions of their preliminary 2011-12 assessment group data on the district secure web site as of 1 PM on August 23. These data reflect districts' edits as of August 21 to test records in Student Staging and to the 3rd Period Cumulative ADM collection, and as of June 29 to the LEP collection. Districts may use this preview period to analyze the data in preparation for the public release on September 6. The last day to make edits to 2011-12 assessment data in Student Centered Staging will be Friday, August 31 at 5 PM.
The report will display 2011-2012 data only for the district logged in. This allows users to preview and download unsuppressed counts and percents for their own district. Since the data is not suppressed for confidentiality, it must be handled in a secure manner.
The public version of the assessment group data is scheduled to be released on the public website on Thursday, September 6. The public version of the assessment group data will be suppressed for confidentiality.
Instructions for previewing the 2011-12 unsuppressed assessment group data on the district web site:
- Log in to the ODE Extranet via the Central Login application (https://district.ode.state.or.us/apps/login/), and choose the Secure EdExplorer application from the Applications List. If you do not have access to the application, please contact your District Security Administrator (DSA). You may find the name of your DSA here: https://district.ode.state.or.us/apps/login/searchSA.aspx.
- Select Test Results from the “Select Report” drop-down box.
- Select 2011-12 from the “Select School Year (*)” drop-down box.
- To view test results for the entire district, select All District (default) from the “Choose a School” drop-down box.
- To view test results for a particular school, select the school from the “Choose a School” drop-down box.
- Select the subgroup (default is Total Population) from the “Choose a Sub Group” drop-down box.
- Select the subject (default is Mathematics) from the “Choose a Test Subject” drop-down box.
- Select Detail or Summary (default is Detail) from the “Choose a Report Type” drop-down box. The Detail view will include rows for Participation and all performance levels, including Meets or Exceeds. The Summary view includes rows only for Participation and Meets or Exceeds.
- Click the [View Report] button to display the results that you have selected. Each time you change a selection, you will need to click the [View Report] button to display the results.
- If you would like to download the data that is displayed on the screen, click on the [Export] button (looks like a “save file” icon) and choose a file format from the list of options; then click Open or Save when asked “Do you want to open or save the file?”
- If you would like to print the displayed results, click on the printer icon to bring up the dialog box for your default printer. You can print all pages or select a range of pages, and preview the report prior to printing.
Please contact your Regional Support Partner (http://www.ode.state.or.us/wma/teachlearn/testing/oaks/esdpartners1213.pdf ) if you have questions about this report.