This is the Assessment & Accountability Update for February 23, 2012.
You can access this and past issues of the A & A Update on the ODE website.
In This Issue:
- Assessment Warehouse Extract Application Reopened
- Extended Assessment Alerts
- No 20-minute Pause Rule for ELPA
- Spanish Computer-Based Read-Aloud Available for Math Only
- Reminder: Winter Paper-Based Writing Shipping Deadline is March 5
- Office of Assessment and Accountability Hosts DTC WebEx Meetings
- Development of Common Core Assessments through the Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium
- OAKS Online Test Delivery System Offline Evening of March 1
- Online Tests Administered to Date
- Class Size 2011-12 Collection Closes March 2, 2012