Wednesday - January 5, 2011
Division 22 Checklist for Districts now Available
Wednesday - December 8, 2010
Avakian and Castillo Announce Model Religious Clothing Policy
This page provides access to information on federal and state policy, ODE policy publications and presentations, and a range of other policy related resources and tools to assist districts and the general public in understanding the K-12 Education policy issues. Please see specific areas for related contact information.
- The Oregon Federal Liaison Representative’s Office serves as ODE’s link to federal agencies and congressional delegation staff to provide information and analysis on federal education policy issues for the State of Oregon.
- Information about state-level policy, including links to Oregon Revised Statutes (ORS) and Oregon Administrative Rules (OAR) for educational topics.
- ODE publishes a series of issue briefs, reports, and fact sheets to keep the public informed about current educational issues.
- On this page, you will find presentations given by the Oregon Department of Education to the Oregon Legislature regarding Educational Policy.
Policy Resources and Links
- A range of additional education policy related links and resources
Web Site Policy
- Find information on Accessibility, Copyright ©, Disclaimer, Link Policy, Privacy Statement, Security, Title IX, Notice of Nondiscrimination
School Finance 101
This is a page designed to familiarize you with the basic terms and processes related to school finance in the State of Oregon.
Analysis and Reporting
IDEA - Policy
See specific areas for contact information.
Having problems finding something?
Oregon Department of Education
255 Capitol Street NE Salem, OR 97310-0203
(503) 947-5600 | Fax: (503) 378-5156
General ODE Questions:
(e.g. accessibility, nondiscrimination) |
Copyright © 1998-2013 Oregon Department of Education