Assessment and Accountability
Office of Learning
Instruction, Standards, Assessment & Accountability Unit
Assessment and Information Services - Archived
- Assistant Superintendent
Assessment and Accountability supports ODE roles of accountability, leadership and school improvement represented by data collection from and reporting on Schools, Districts and Educational Service Districts (ESDs). The second component is the design, development and implementation of student assessments.
Contact: ESD Partners
Information about the development, administration, and reports of the Oregon Assessment of Knowledge and Skills (OAKS), including sample tests and scored student work.
Common Core State Standards - Assessment
- Standards that define how well students must perform on state assessments.
- For District Test Coordinators and teachers to administer the state assessments.
- ODE's historical background, operational procedures, technical features and specific documents around student assessment.
Subject Specific Materials
- Sample Tests, scored examples, and other helpful materials.
National Assessment of Educational Progress
- Oregon results on NAEP, NAEP sample questions, and other NAEP links
Important information on scoring assessments and compiling reports.
Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP)
Assessment of Essential Skills
Information and materials relating to the Assessment of Essential Skills.
The Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium is a collection of more than 30 states that have been working collaboratively since 2009 to develop a student assessment system aligned to the Common Core State Standards (CCSS).
Primary RSS Feeds
Assessment and Information Services
· Assessment Development
· Achievement/Performance Standards
· Report Cards
Assessment and Accountability Staff List
From the ODE staff search.
Having problems finding something?
Oregon Department of Education
255 Capitol Street NE Salem, OR 97310-0203
(503) 947-5600 | Fax: (503) 378-5156
General ODE Questions:
(e.g. accessibility, nondiscrimination) |
Copyright © 1998-2014 Oregon Department of Education