The Department of Education produces issue briefs, reports, and fact sheets to keep the public informed about current educational issues and policies.
- Issue Briefs are concise written statements about a particular topic intended to give the reader a quick analysis of a current issue within education.
- Reports are longer, in-depth analyses of particular issues that discuss the topic from various perspectives. Reports are intended to give the reader extensive information about a particular topic.
- Fact Sheets provide a summary of annual statistics about Oregon's K-12 educational system in one easy reference.
- This Budget Note Report, per House Bill 5008, is a baseline of future reports to the Legislature for measuring the success of transforming the Oregon Department of Education to focus more on assisting and collaborating with educational partners, closing the achievement gap, and being more “results-focused.”
Communications - Communications Director
Having problems finding something?
Oregon Department of Education
255 Capitol Street NE Salem, OR 97310-0203
(503) 947-5600 | Fax: (503) 378-5156
General ODE Questions:
(e.g. accessibility, nondiscrimination) |
Copyright © 1998-2014 Oregon Department of Education