- Topic: Webinar and Technical Assistance for 2013-14 IIA Applications
This webinar will address:
Requirements for IIA applications (including examples)
- Discussion of allowable activities
- Equitable Services for private schools
- Tools and Resources for Support
- Summer technical assistance opportunities for districts
- Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2013
- Time: 3:15 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time
- Meeting Number 920 959 672
- This meeting does not require a password
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!):
1. Go to
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. No password required.
4. Click "Join".
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://oregoned.webex.com/oregoned/j.php?ED=226277187&UID=1587508422&ORT=MiM0
To join the audio conference only:
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
Access code: 920 959 672
1. Go to https://oregoned.webex.com/oregoned/mc"
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your computer by going to https://oregoned.webex.com/oregoned/systemdiagnosis.php
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.