CPPT/Indistar® Training: Self-Assessment & Planning
Training on the Use of the CPPT/Indistar® Tool for Schools
This training is being offered at eight different sites around the state to provide schools with the necessary guidance on how to use Oregon's new planning tool for self-assessment and planning at the school level.
Sign-in and team set-up is from 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM. The training starts at 9:30 AM and is split into two segments:
Note: Although both segments are open to all interested school teams, the second half of the day is specifically required for priority schools continuing on with their planning activities. Participants may register for one or both segments.
- 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM: CPPT/Indistar® Self-Assessment on Indicators
- 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM: CPPT/Indistar® Planning Process
The format of these trainings requires a school team of 3-5 members to register and attend. Limited space is available, so registration is required. School team members should represent the various roles of support for the school (e.g., the school principal, 1-2 teachers involved in school improvement efforts, a curriculum specialist, a leadership coach, a district representative, and possibly the Regional Network Coordinator (RNC)).
Site options for this series of trainings include:
NOTE: The Baker SD site option on Jan. 17, has been cancelled due to lack of registrants.
- Jan 11, 2013, Salem--Willamette ESD/Willamette Room, 2611 Pringle Rd. SE, Salem
- Jan 16, 2013, Pendleton--Intermountain ESD/Lodgepole & Ponderosa Rooms, 2001 SW Nye Ave., Pendleton
- Jan 17, 2013, Hillsboro--Northwest Reg. ESD/Washington Room E & W, 5824 NE Ray Circle, Hillsboro
- Jan 24, 2103, Seaside Conv. Ctr (9:00 AM - 12:00 Noon), 415 First Ave., Seaside (CPPT planning process session & technical assistance only. This session separate from the full OACE Conference. )
- Jan 25, 2013, Bend--Bend-LaPine SD-Education Center Board Room 314, 520 NW Wall St., Bend
- Jan 29, 2013, Salem--Willamette SD (Repeat Salem session-address above)
- Jan 30, 2013, Roseburg--Douglas ESD/Douglas & Evergreen Rooms, 1871 NE Stephens St., Roseburg
- Feb 4, 2013, Hillsboro--Northwest Reg. ESD (Repeat Hillsboro session-address above)
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED and will close two working days prior to each training date or when maximum capacity is reached. Although the event is based on the attendance of a school team, each team member must individually register. However, it is possible for one person to register all team members from the same computer. Click here to register now.