This is one of a series of webinars being sponsored by Oregon Common Core State Standards (CCSS) Stewardship Team and Oregon Department of Education staff throughout the 2012-2013 school year. This webinar focuses on what skills students will need in order to be prepared for the Smarter Balanced summative assessments (CAT, Performance Tasks), how to implement new content and assessment strategies into current teaching methods and practices, and examples of the different summative item types.
This webinar will run from 3:30 - 4:40 p.m. and will be recorded for later viewing.
Mickey Garrison and Rachel Aazzerah invite you to attend this online meeting.
Topic: Smarter Balanced 103: Item Types and Instructional Implementation
Date: Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Time: 3:30 pm, Pacific Time
Meeting Number: 929 269 311
This meeting does NOT require a password to attend.
To join the online meeting
- Go to https://oregoned.webex.com/oregoned/j.php?ED=202620647&UID=0&RT=MiM0
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- No password is required to attend this meeting.
- Click "Join".
- Go to https://oregoned.webex.com/oregoned/mc
- On the left navigation bar, click "Support".