This is one of a series of webinars being sponsored by Oregon Common Core State Standards (CCSS) Stewardship Team and Oregon Department of Education staff throughout the 2012-2013 school year. The similarities and differences between Oregon Work Samples and Smarter Balanced Perforamce Tasks and rubrics will be discussed. Performance task information will be shared for both Math and English Language Arts. This webinar will run from 3:30 - 4:40 p.m. and will be recorded for later viewing.
Mickey Garrison and Rachel Aazzerah invite you to attend this online meeting.
Topic: Smarter Balanced 102: Performance Tasks
Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Time: 3:30 pm, Pacific Time
Meeting Number: 924 798 801
Meeting Password: education
To join the online meeting
- Go to https://oregoned.webex.com/oregoned/j.php?ED=202620222&UID=0&PW=NOWM4ZmNiNmQ0&RT=MiM0
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: education
- Click "Join".
- Go to https://oregoned.webex.com/oregoned/mc
- On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
You can contact Mickey Garrison at: