|The EII Update is a monthly newsletter highlighting information from the Office of Educational Improvement and Innovation on: standards, career and technical education, title programs, professional development and other topics of interest to Oregon educators.
Articles this month include:
- Oregon Association for Comprehensive Education (OACE) Conference
- Smarter Balanced Draft Initial Achievement Level Descriptors
- English Learners Alliance Conference, March 14-15
- Teacher Nominations for CCSS ELA & Literacy and English Language Proficiency and Development (ELPD) 2013 Instructional Materials Evaluation
- CCSS Resource of the Month - Literacy in Science
- New English Language Arts Specialist in EII!
- Nominate an Outstanding Science Teacher for the Presidential Award!
- Educator Evaluation System Toolkit Updated
- Encourage High School Seniors to Apply for the National Youth Science Camp