This is the Assessment & Accountability Update for October 4, 2012.
You can access this and past issues of the Assessment & Accountability Update on the ODE website.
In This Issue:
- Important Dates for October 2012
- Technology Readiness Update
- Assessment and Accountability Checklist Updated on September 28
Assessment of Essential Skills
- MEMORANDUM NO. 002-2012-13 – Extended Assessment: High School Retake Policy
- Extended Assessments: Test Administrators
- Work Sample Spreadsheet posted on ODE Website
Test Administration - OAKS Online, ELPA & Writing
- Reminder: New ELPA Feature for 2012-13: Exempting Domains for Students on an IEP or 504 Plan
- ELPA Test Specifications and Blueprints Now Available
- 2012-13 TIDE Now Available
- 2012-13 Writing Assessment Available for Eligible Students in Grade 12
- NEW 2012 -2013 Subject Specific Assessment Updates
- TRANSITION TO CCSS ASSESSMENT IN 2014-2015
- Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium Mathematics Webinar Available
- Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium Sample Items Public Release
- Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium Achievement Level Descriptors Development
- Banked Assessment Tests in Student Centered Staging
- First Period Cumulative ADM 2012-13 Training and Handouts Posted
- 2012-13 Test Records in Student Centered Staging
- 2011-12 Dropout Report, Cohort Graduation Report, and Exit Adjustment
- Fall Membership Reporting
Assessment & Accountability Update Summer Schedule
Throughout the summer and until the 2012-13 OAKS Online test window opens on November 6, the Assessment & Accountability Update will be published every other week according to the following schedule.
Any special or urgent communications between issues will be sent through the DTC or AYP/RC Listservs, or as general news announcements. On Thursday, November 8, weekly issues will resume, starting with a special Back to School issue with important information about the 2012-2013 school year.