Student Centered Staging is open for editing 2011-2012 test records as of Tuesday, June 5 at 1 PM.
Staging Components Completed:
Staging Components Not Yet Completed:
- Extended Reading, Extended Mathematics, Extended Science, and Extended Writing Assessments were loaded on June 1. District Test Coordinators who wish to view or download records for students who took an Extended Assessment in 2011-12 may select the Test Type “Extended Assessments” when searching for records in Student Centered Staging.
- Virtual records have been created that indicate non-participation of required Reading, Math, Science and Writing assessments based on data submitted in the Third Period Cumulative ADM collection for enrollment on May 1, 2012. A virtual record is created for the student if there is not a valid test in the required content areas as described by the grade of enrollment in the ADM collection.
- Virtual ELPA records have been created that indicate non-participation of the required ELPA test for LEP students, based on data submitted in the NCLB Title III Limited English Proficiency collection. A virtual ELPA record is created for the student if there is not a valid ELPA test for any student identified as eligible for LEP services during the current school year.
- Please note: First-year LEP students with a virtual record will not be counted as a non-participant if the student has a valid ELPA test (which will be indicated with data field AYP_LEP = “B”).
- Accountability flags (such as AYPSchlPartic, AYPSchlPerf and ParticSchlInstID) have been filled and indicate which tests are used for accountability reporting. These fields are not available in the Staging download file, but the full set of fields is available through the Assessment Warehouse Extract Bulk Download option.
Please note that there is a one-day lag for changes to test records in Student Centered Staging (district edits or newly loaded .
- Subgroup information such as race/ethnicity, special education, and other program flags have been filled from Third Period Cumulative ADM for students enrolled on the first school day in May. (For more information on How to Edit Demographic and Program Fields and the Staging File Format, see documents at: https://district.ode.state.or.us/search/page/?=39).
- OAKS Online tests partially completed (aka “partials”) in Math, Reading, Science, and Social Sciences (to be completed by June 15, 2012)
- ELPA tests taken in April and May (to be completed by June 15, 2012)
If you do not have access to Student Centered Staging, Assessment Warehouse Extract, or Secure Assessment Reports 2.0 applications, contact your district security administrator.
Be sure to resolve errors before downloading or reviewing records online so that the data is as accurate as possible. Please contact your Regional Support Partner for more information or for assistance accessing assessment records.