|The Oregon Department of Education has awarded the following entities Oregon’s 2012-2013 Mentoring Grant for Beginning Teachers and Administrators:
The Beginning Teacher and Administrator Mentorship Program was established by the state through the passage of the 2007 Legislature’s HB 2574. It is designed to support activities related to a research-based mentorship program for beginning teachers and administrators.
- Jefferson County School District
- Lincoln County School District
- North Coast Mentoring Consortium
- North Willamette Valley Consortium
- Portland Public Schools
- Salem-Keizer/Woodburn Consortia Mentor Program