A limited number of fee waivers are available on a first-come, first-served basis for eligible students in eleventh grade who meet USDA Income Eligibility Guidelines.
To request fee waivers for your school:
Access more information on the PSAT at www.ode.state.or.us/go/psat.
- By June 15, log into the PSAT/NMSQT Coordinator site.
- Click on the "place/update test material order and request fee waivers" link.
- In section 3, enter the number of PSAT/NMSQT fee waivers that you are requesting. (Note: This section also shows the number of fee waivers redeemed last year.)
- After you click submit, you will see a confirmation of the number of fee waivers allocated for your school.
- After the test, when you complete your school's remittance report online on the PSAT/NMSQT Coordinator site, you MUST complete the Fee-Waiver Roster, listing the name of each student using a fee waiver. The number of fee waivers used must match the number of names provided on the roster and may not exceed the number of fee waivers allocated for your school. The Fee-Waiver Roster must be returned with your remittance. Schools that do not submit a Fee-Waiver Roster by November 16, 2012, will be billed and will have to pay the test fees for these students.
If you have questions regarding online ordering or any feature of PSAT/NMSQT or any College Board program, please contact:
Nancy Potter, firstname.lastname@example.org , 866 392-4078, or
Annette Beamer, email@example.com , 408-367-1430, or 866 392 4078, x 1430