Oregon public schools will not be penalized for ordering unused test books, ($3 per test) so please order sufficient quantities to test all students by June 15; if too many test books are ordered initially, orders can be reduced until August 31.
- June 15: Priority date to order test materials to ensure delivery of Student Guides by September.
- June 15: Deadline to request online fee waivers for juniors.
- August 29: Deadline for receipt of completed SSD accommodation requests.
- August 31: Last day for U.S. schools to reduce test book orders.
- September 14: Deadline for schools to order PSAT/NMSQT nonstandard test formats for priority shipping. Final deadline to order nonstandard formats is September 28.
- September 28: Last day for schools to increase test orders. (9 pm EST).
- October 10: PSAT/NMSQT test materials delivered to schools by this date.
- October 17: Wednesday test date.
- October 20: Saturday test date.
Access more information on the PSAT at www.ode.state.or.us/go/psat.
If you have questions regarding online ordering or any feature of PSAT/NMSQT or any College Board program, please contact:
Nancy Potter, firstname.lastname@example.org , 866 392-4078, or
Annette Beamer, email@example.com , 408-367-1430, or 866 392 4078, x 1430