|The EII Update is a monthly newsletter highlighting information from the Office of Educational Improvement and Innovation on: standards, career and technical education, title programs, professional development and other topics of interest to Oregon educators.
Articles this month include:
- National Migrant Education Conference
- 2011-12 LEP Collection Opens April 26, 2012
- Oregon’s Mentoring Grant Application Available April 2nd!
- District Homeless Liason Training
- Resources for Literacy in the Content Areas
- "Go" to Get Smarter!
- State Readiness Tool Data Collection Opens April 2nd
- Transition Suggestions for Moving to Assessment of the Common Core
- Advanced Placement Test Fee Program Update
- Oregon Literacy Plan Adopted