|The EII Update is a monthly newsletter highlighting information from the Office of Educational Improvement and Innovation on: standards, career and technical education, title programs, professional development and other topics of interest to Oregon educators.
Articles this month include:
- Mark Your Calendar: October CCSS Webinars!
- CCSS Resource Web Pages for ELA and Math
- CCSS Video Series Available
- Teacher Nominations for Bridge Year 2012 Instructional Materials Criteria Committees: English Language Arts and Mathematics
- “Bridge Year” Instructional Materials for Common Core State Standards in 2012
- What Do the Common Core State Standards Mean for Me?
- Birth-to-Five State Literacy Plan Unveiled
- Opening the “Gate”—Oregon’s K-12 Reading Plan
- Statewide Inservice Day is October 14th!
- Round Two Awards for Oregon’s 2011-12 Mentoring Grant for Beginning Teachers & Administrators
- Alternative Education Conference to be held October 14th in Gervais
- 2011-12 Physical Education Expansion K-8 Grants Awarded!
- Request for Applications: College Access Challenge Grant