|The EII Update is a monthly newsletter highlighting information from the Office of Educational Improvement and Innovation on: standards, career and technical education, title programs, professional development and other topics of interest to Oregon educators.
Articles you will find in the August Update:
- Common Core Resources for K-12 English Teachers
- New Common Core Video Highlights Math, ELA, and Literacy!
- Common Core Resources for K-12 Math Teachers
- Social Sciences Standards Review and Revision
- Youth Career Readiness Business License Tax Credits
- Oregon’s 2011-12 Mentoring Grant for Beginning Teachers & Administrators
- LINKS to instructional resources for helping students who are working to “Meet or Exceed” on OAKS Reading
- Oregon Students Take Honors at National Leadership Conference
- Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) National President for the 2011-12 School Year Named
- Order Certificates Now Through September for Oregon’s Summer Reading Program!
- Job Announcement: Regional Network Coordinators
Past issues of the EII Update can be found at www.ode.state.or.us/search/page/?id=797.