The first AYP Pre-Preliminary Reports release for district validation has been rescheduled to open Thursday, June 9 at noon. It was previously scheduled for June 7, but longer than anticipated processing times were encountered this year due to the number of required changes to the reporting of AYP.
The district validation of this first set of AYP Pre-Preliminary Reports will be released prior to the AYP WebEx training to be held from 2 to 3:30 PM on June 9. You may want to review your AYP Pre-Preliminary Reports and make copies of the WebEx handouts (https://district.ode.state.or.us/search/page/?id=198) between noon and 2 PM prior to the WebEx.
The district validations for Spring Membership Preview (based on 3rd Period Cumulative ADM Collection) and Student Attendance are also rescheduled to open Thursday, June 9 at noon.
Student Centered Staging 2010-2011 reopened Tuesday, June 7 at 9 AM.
Staging Components Completed:
- Extended Reading and Extended Mathematics Assessments have been loaded.
- Virtual records have been created that indicate non-participation of required Reading, Math, Science and Writing assessments based on data submitted in the Third Period Cumulative ADM collection for enrollment on May 2, 2011. A virtual record is created for the student if there is not a valid test in the required content areas as described by the grade of enrollment in the ADM collection.
- Please note: First-year LEP students with a virtual record in reading will not be counted as a non-participant if the student has a valid ELPA test (which will be indicated with data field AYP_LEP = “B”).
- Accountability flags have been filled (such as AYPSchlPartic, AYPSchlPerf and ParticSchlInstID) and indicate which tests are used for accountability reporting.
- Subgroup information such as race/ethnicity, special education, and other program flags have been filled from Third Period Cumulative ADM for students enrolled on the first school day in May. (For more information on How to Edit Demographic and Program Fields and Staging File Format, see documents at: https://district.ode.state.or.us/search/page/?=39.)
Staging Components Not Yet Completed:
- Tests partially completed (aka "partials") in Math, Reading, and Science (To be completed by June 17, 2011)
- ELPA tests taken in April (To be completed by June 15, 2011) and May (To be completed by June 30, 2011)
- ELPA virtuals based on the LEP collection (To be completed by June 17, 2011)
AYP documents and Tools