|The EII Update is a monthly newsletter highlighting information from the Office of Educational Improvement and Innovation on: standards, career and technical education, title programs, professional development and other topics of interest to Oregon educators.
Articles you will find in the May Update:
- Ready, Set, Go! Common Core Stewardship Team
- English Language Arts & Literacy Common Core State Standards (CCSS) WebEx
- The Facts about the CCSS
- Calling ALL Teachers! Grade-level Versions of the Common Core Standards Are Available
- Highlighting CCSS Resources
- Charter School Operators Workshop
- English Language Arts (ELA) Crosswalk is Here!
- Charter School Institution IDs
- eCIP Update
- Teacher Nominations for Social Science Instructional Materials Evaluation
- ESEA Odyssey 2011
- Meet Heather Mauzé – Title II-A Coordinator
- Framework PD Portal Now Open!
- Oregon K-12 Literacy Framework: Focus on Instruction Feature 7: Engaging Students During Teacher-led Instruction
Past issues of the EII Update can be found at www.ode.state.or.us/search/page/?id=797.