This is the Assessment & Accountability Update for October 7, 2010.
You can access this and past issues of the A & A Update on the ODE website.
In This Issue:
- School & District Report Cards Results Released
- 2010-11 Test Records in Staging
- Timeline for Math Achievement Standards Set
- Clarification regarding achievement standards and the Essential Skills
- Secure Assessment Group Reports Updated for 2009-10
- First Period Cumulative ADM 10-11 Collection Open
- Testing Students with the Extended Assessment
- Exclusion of Machine-Scored Graphic Response Items for Individual Students
- 2010-11 Science Assessment: What’s New?
- Paper-Based Writing Test Precode Order Changes
- Performance Reports Temporarily Offline
- Grade 3 Spanish Reading Assessment
- Printing Secure Items and Stimuli from OAKS